The duties of this position include:
– Assist in the negotiation and administration of collective bargaining agreements.
– Calculate wage and benefit costs for use in negotiations, impasse arbitration and related proceedings.
– Conduct wage and benefit surveys and analyze the data.
– Research data and prepare charts and graphs as needed.
– Work on special projects and prepare reports and studies as needed.
2. A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college and two years of satisfactory full-time professional experience in labor research and analysis, employee benefit design and evaluation, compensation analysis, labor economics, economic planning, or a related area; or
3. Education and/or experience equivalent to “1” or “2” above. However, all candidates must possess a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college.
To be eligible for placement in Assignment Level II, individuals must have, after meeting the minimum requirements, one year of additional professional experience as described in “2” above.
SALARY BEING OFFERED FOR NEW HIRE IS $54,110 OR THE INCUMBENT MINIMUM OF $58,352 (WHICHEVER IS APPLICABLE).
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume electronically using one of the following methods:
CITY EMPLOYEES: Apply through Employee Self Service (ESS) at www.nyc.gov/ess
ALL OTHER APPLICANTS: Go to www.nyc.gov/careers
SEARCH FOR JOB ID# 348677
Submission of a resume is not a guarantee that you will receive an interview.