- This event has passed.
Workplace Safety and Health in the Trump Era
May 4, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Panel and Q&A:
Experts and organizers discuss local and national analysis and how our movement can respond.
- Maria C. Figueroa, Director of Labor and Policy Research at the Worker Institute, Cornell University
- Jordan Barab, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Labor for OSHA
- Marcy Gelb, Co-Executive Director, National COSH
- Catherine Barnett, Director of Restaurant Opportunities Center of New York
- Eric Frumin, Health and Safety Coordinator, Change to Win