This morning, the Murphy Institute hosted a forum exploring the nature and causes of the current mass transit crisis, and focusing on solutions that could enable New York to sustain itself as a world-class city.
- Kafui Attoh, Assistant Professor of Urban Studies, Murphy Institute
- Robert Paaswell, Distinguished Professor of Civil Engineering, City College of New York and Director Emeritus, University Transportation Research Center (UTRC)
- Pierina Ana Sanchez, Directer, New York, Regional Planning Association
- Andrew Bata, Regional Manager North America, International Association of Public Transport (UITP)
- City Council Member Ydanis Rodriguez, Chair of the Committee on Transportation
- John Samuelsen, President, TWU International
Missed the event or want to catch it again? Part 1 is below: